Managed IT Services
Is your Technology Unreliable and Slow? Do you feel like you’re paying a fortune for IT support?
- We will spend the time to fully understand your business, your budget and your expectations so we can deliver the results that you expect
- We will provide support that will help prevent disastrous data loss and down time. We want to be proactive, not reactive.
- We believe in what we recommend, we back up our beliefs with 100% satisfaction-guaranteed results.
Gray Solutions Group LLC provides the technology you need to get ahold of the competition. We offer our Managed IT services to the Southwest Missouri region. Contact us to schedule a no-obligation consultation. Let us help you get the highest return on your technology investment.
We are experts in network consulting and systems management, network maintenance services, IT support, wireless networking installation and service, network and server support, remote & on-site support, or IT management services.
We can help you optimize your IT investment, reduce technology-related stress and bring your focus back to your core business. When you don’t have to think about computer network maintenance and IT support, you can concentrate on achieving your goals.
The rapid adoption of smartphones and tablets, along with increasing numbers of employees who are working from home or other non-traditional locations, has placed mobility solutions near the top of many business’ priority lists.
However, with this trend comes a set of new considerations for security, connectivity, privacy and management. Mobile device management (MDM) is a type of security software used by an IT department to monitor, manage, and secure employees’ mobile devices (laptops, smartphones, tablets, etc.) that are deployed across multiple mobile service providers and across multiple mobile operating systems being used.
Without MDM, information on stolen or lost devices is not secure, which could allow it to easily fall into the wrong hands. Also, devices without MDM have an increased exposure to malware and other viruses that could compromise confidential company data.
According to Novell, a laptop or tablet is stolen every 53 seconds, and 113 cell phones are lost or stolen every minute. With the cost to recover from a corporate data breach getting increasingly more expensive every year, more and more businesses are seeing the value of a comprehensive MDM solution.
Business Continuity Planning
If disaster were to strike today, would you be able to survive it? Do you worry about things like this?
We provide strategic Disaster Recovery solutions so you can rest assured that your backups are safe and sound.
With Gray Consulting Group behind you for Disaster
- Calm your fears about the disasters you can’t control, with Data Backup solutions to safeguard your business data.
- Decrease downtime in the case of a disaster, with Recovery and Backup strategies that will have your business running smoothly again in no time.
- Tape backups are a thing of the past, we provide comprehensive Business Continuity plans that continually backup your data
Does Your IT Create More Problems For Your Business Than It Solves?
How am I supposed to know which technology to buy?”
Figure it all out, with IT Consulting services.
Managed IT Solutions provides Virtual CIO (Chief Information Officer) services that can simplify using your technology and let your business enjoy the benefits of IT Outsourcing.
With Gray Consulting Group as your partner in IT, you get:
- Increased efficiency – with planning that will help us identify weak areas in your network for more cost-effective results.
- All-inclusive consulting solutions – IT Installation, trusted vendor products and meticulous planning.
- Protection for your business – safeguard your business in the event of a disaster with IT Administration.
Comprehensive Moving and Office Cable Installation for Southwest Missouri Businesses
Are You Concerned That Moving Your Office Will Result In Days Of Lost Productivity? “How can I simplify the process of moving my business?” If you’re asking yourself questions like these, office cable management is the answer.
Don’t panic, with office moving and network cabling services from Gray Consulting Group, we’ll have your business up and running fast.
The experts at Managed IT Solutions can simplify your relocation, with:
- Decreased downtime, by providing installation of your office cabling services without disrupting your daily business processes.
- Dependable cabling and wiring to eliminate the hassle of office moving
- Flat fees for workplace cabling, providing stability for your technology budget.